Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't post responses in "Shared Experiences"?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't post responses in "Shared Experiences"?

Note: This exchange was extracted from the sticky and re-posted.
    Originally posted by rholtjr
    Rebecca, I just tried to post in the Share your experiences areas for punctal plugs and Restasis but it told me I did not have permission.

- Robert Hohlt, Jr.
    Originally posted by Rebecca Petris
    Sorry about this. I was fiddling with this just this morning and may have made a mistake. But just to be sure, is it possible you were inadvertently trying to post as a reply to another post?

Try this:

Click here for lid therapy and here for Restasis, then click on New Thread. If you get an error let me know and I'll go check it out.
    Originally posted by rholtjr
    Sorry Rebecca, I still can not reply to threads started by other forum
    users. Specifically in the Share your experiences area .

Thanks in advance.
    Originally posted by Rebecca Petris
    Hi Robert,

Sorry for the delay replying... the internet wiring in my hotel room isn't working so I haven't been able to get online.

The 'Post your experience' forums are actually not meant to be "reply-able". They're really for patients to post an experience or product review, and we're hoping to accumulate lots so that patients can read through them and get an idea of how well different treatments are or aren't working for other dry eye patients.

So the reason we made it so people can't reply to others posts there is just to try to keep those forums simple - like a database of patient experiences, rather than questions & answers. I can see though that many people might want to reply or comment or ask questions in response to something posted there. I would suggest posting in the Open Forum with a reference back to the specific post?

Hope this helps...
Working...
X