This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is everybody able to get here ok?

Sorry - a few unexpected hiccups with this thing. If I have to I'll disable the "Home" page for awhile as it's confusing everybody I think.

If you're a registered user and have any problem logging in and posting, please email me at webmaster@dryeyezone.com.

Thanks for your patience everybody.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

I am able to log in-but it takes a few times... at first it tells me i do not have permission to access the page?? then i log in again and it finally lets me
    Jenny

Comment

I'm in fine. Thanks!
      Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

I'm in.

like the new site...

Comment

I haven't been on the site in a few months and had no problems getting in.

Comment

Well funnily enough I'M having problems... Sometimes trying to log in just doesn't work, acts normal but it doesn't log me in. I'm on a Mac on Safari. If anybody else is having this trouble on OTHER browsers, please let me know.
            Rebecca Petris
            The Dry Eye Foundation
            dryeyefoundation.org
            800-484-0244

Comment

I had to clear the cache, cookies etc on Safari to clear up the login problems I was having. If anybody else is having this trouble please try the same.

Thanks for your patience as things slowly evolve to looking more like DEZ's true self!
              Rebecca Petris
              The Dry Eye Foundation
              dryeyefoundation.org
              800-484-0244

Comment

Ya i can. Its an easy to use site. njoyng the stay here

Comment

Hey Rebecca...at home i have problems...says the site is not safe...but at work i can get on...

Comment

I've been having reports like this from users now and then for a few months. I get the host to scan the server each time and we only once found something... not sure why this is happening. I will get them to check it again.
                    Rebecca Petris
                    The Dry Eye Foundation
                    dryeyefoundation.org
                    800-484-0244

Comment

I have been asked repeatedly to log in every time I post a reply. Is that normal? I used a iPad and don't know if it is a problem of apple safari or what? But glad to be back once in a while.

Chris

Comment

Working...
                      X