X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taping eyelids

Hello!

I recently started to tape my eyelids with silicon tape. This seems to be helping my eyes to feel better in the morning,
    but i have one big problem. Sometimes under the tape and the eyelids my eyes gets teared witch makes that the glue on the tape gets on my eyelashes and eventually into the eyes which makes them super red in the morning when
    i wake up, and the day gets really really hard.

Is it possible to have something between the eyelids and the tape to avoid this problem? Because right now its like a lottery when i wake up and pull the tape.

Im taping like this today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRVWktTCLwk

/ Marcus
    Last edited by Hajen13; 04-Jun-2019, 07:59.

Place a piece of Saran wrap tightly over your eyes. Then put a eye mask over that to keep it in place. Then you won't have to worry about tape or glue.

Comment

Thank you! Do you mean that i should use a regular sleepingmask to keep it in place or moisture chamber glasses?

Comment

A regular sleep mask is fine. The saran wrap keeps the moisture in your eyers when it is pulled tight over your eyes. The sleep mask keeps it in place without the use of tape.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Biggrin :D Wink ;) Rolleyes :rolleyes: Tongue :p Cool :cool: Redface :o Confused :confused: Eek :eek: Frown :( Mad :mad:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X

Debug Information