This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with FAQ Search

Hi, I just tried to search for "night dry eyes" and got nothing. Finally I tried "dry" and still nothing - It is obviously not working.

Originally posted by VVelo
    Hi, I just tried to search for "night dry eyes" and got nothing. Finally I tried "dry" and still nothing - It is obviously not working.
    Hello,

The FAQ link in the blue bar above is not for dry eye information, but for information about the bulletin board software itself. Use the FAQ link for help with registration, posting, subscriptions, etc.

This is a large board and site and there are several ways to find topic-specific information. Here are some suggestions:

1. Search the bulletin board by KEYWORD by using the SEARCH button (in the same blue bar, third from the right).

2. Browse the bulletin board archives which are sorted into a variety of topics. For example, there is a forum on night eyewear here.

3. Browse our dry eye encyclopedia on the main site, here (you can always access this by the Encyclopedia link at the top of the page). We have an encyclo page on night dry eye protection .

4. Search our main site using the Google search button (go to http://www.dryeyezone.com and look at the far right side).
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
    X