This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does your eye look like. Pics

So I thought I'd take pictures of my eye right when I wake up and share with you all. Hopefully maybe getting people with similar symptoms and for comparisons. You can search the forums for TheJuicer to see my issues and complications with posts. So this picture shows the mucus in the corners and also you can actually see my tear film is very thick and cloudy. You can also see the lids are swollen and eyelashes on lower lid are sparse. I've been on allergy shots for 5 months thinking it could be related but also have had my lower puncta cauterized years ago and my uppers have temp plugs. This has been going on for almost 10 years and multiple doctors have not been able to find a solution. The mucus really comes on in the evenings and through the night with some during the day. Could this be classic blepharitis? Does anyone else have similar complications and been diagnosed? Thanks for taking the time to look. Also maybe this could turn into a thread to post your own pictures. I saw Dr. Latkany last fall. He was the one who recommended allergy shots.

http://picasaweb.google.com/jhanseni...eat=directlink

Good luck to all.
Working...
X