Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bare Minerals vs. Bare Essentials. Can someone tell me the difference?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kitty
    replied
    Originally posted by Amy09
    skygoddess, i just wanted to let you know that i bought some of the bare essentuals makeup at ulta and i am very pleased with it, just as you are. i got the basics kit, which is cheaper than buying several of the products separately, and the kit also came with a dvd to show me how to do my makeup. the content of the makeup is so pure that it seems to be irritating my eyes less, and it is also good for my combination skin. thanks for the info you gave!

How does it hold up with oily skin? Do you have to re-apply it during the day?

Leave a comment:

• Amy09
    replied
    skygoddess, i just wanted to let you know that i bought some of the bare essentuals makeup at ulta and i am very pleased with it, just as you are. i got the basics kit, which is cheaper than buying several of the products separately, and the kit also came with a dvd to show me how to do my makeup. the content of the makeup is so pure that it seems to be irritating my eyes less, and it is also good for my combination skin. thanks for the info you gave!

Leave a comment:

• skygoddess
    replied
    Amy,
    I use Bare Minerals, which I buy at the Bare Essentials store. I think they are great.
    There are some other store that carry it , Ulta, is one I know.
    One good thing about buying it at the Bare Essentials store, is they will give you a sample to try, to see if you can tolerate it.
    Or take it back if you buy it ,then find you can't wear it.
    I was a big make up junkie before all my troubles started, so the hardest thing for me was being unable to wear make-up. I can wear the bare minerals, ( I have never had much luck with other mineral brands) And I actually prefer it to my pre dry eye days makeup.) Just have a sales person help you pick out colors. I never would have chosen what I am wearing on my own. It can look totaly different on, than in the jar.
    They also donate to Rosacea research.

Leave a comment:

• Bare Minerals vs. Bare Essentials. Can someone tell me the difference?

Can someone tell me the difference between the makeup brands "Bare Minerals" and "Bare Essentials"? I've heard good things about mineral makeup and how it doesn't irritate your eyes as much as other makeup brands. Is one of these brands less irritating then the other? How about price differences?
Working...
X