This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Hint for Dry Eye Glasses**

I want to put this in the main forum so more people may read it. We are always talking about "moisture chambers" on this forum. Some people think there is a "moisture chamber" that is the one and all for glasses for dry eye.
    Many of us know now that we actually use different things.

I was out lastnight in an outside arena where many people were wearing sunglasses. I was surprised to see how many of the glasses were with wide sides! These are glasses bought off the shelf, or opticians office. I asked one girl and hers cost $5.00. They would have kept most air out of anyone's eyes.

Before you jump into thinking you need THE BEST, you might look around and see if you can find something simple for a lot less money. I know if you have an RX it makes it harder. However, I do have an RX and I found a pair of frames in an optical shop and they fit me very snugly and have wide sides. I actually found them in the children's dept. I also bought a new pair of regular glasses and found my frames in the children's dept. As these new glasses and aviator are back in style they work well for drafts. Lucy
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen
Working...
X