This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glasses to go over my glasses

Has anyone found glasses or goggles to go over their glasses that work? I really need some badly. I can't hardly make it at work with all the fragrances and air blowing. I don't know what I am going to do. I am miserable. I bought some sports sunglasses that go over you glasses. They are made to keep the wind out while playing sports. They don't fit tight enough around my eyes and I am afraid they will scratch my glasses if I push them too close. Also they are sunglasses and I need clear. I can tell that this would work if I could get the right ones. Help please.

I just found the Shop link and I see they have Guard-Dogs Evader II Over-Rx. Has anyone tried these? I am concerned about the strap around the head. I don't like that. I can imagine it would pull on my hair. I thought it was an omen that Rebecca said this about them "looking at them from the perspective of my average customer viewing this page, who is probably a 53-year-old woman working in a office wearing fashion glasses." That is exactly me - even the age. I guess there is a lot of us out there.
    Last edited by izzyb; 06-Dec-2011, 16:54.
Working...
X