This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cure to MGD with IPL treatment? If you have experience please response

Hi all, i am new around here. I 've been suffer from dry eye syndrome with M.G.D. for ten years. I had dry eyes at a young age and didn't knew what can be done to treated. As a reslt after all these years, i developed M.G.D which made my dry eyes chornic condition . As i am getting older, ( i am 19) I start caring about how my eyes look and feel l.. and the mild irritation i've been feeling. I 've check with the optometrist when i was a kid and told them my eyes doesn't feel good and they got alot of vessels in them, they checked and said there are nothing wrong with my eyes. As a result for the next 6 or 7 years or so I didn't care and the redness seem to stable. I start consult with my local optometrist about these problems and researched about MGD and the treatment, I came across knowing there is this laser thing call IPL which treat MGD, i just want to ask members out there who have tried this type of treatment and how effective, I know this treatment ain't cheap so i really want to get many information on it.
    sorry for the long post! plz if you know anything tell me!!! (:
Working...
X