Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone try apex energetics products? esp Nitric Balance?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone try apex energetics products? esp Nitric Balance?

I am going to a naturopath doc and she wants me to try the above for my sjogrens... i am skeptical--cant find a whole lot of info and dont want to take anything that would further dry my eyes/clog my meibomian glands. etc..

it is claimed to "Nitric Balance is formulated to help balance critical nitric oxide levels. You many not have heard or read much about nitric oxide and until now, nobody has worked to find a way to balance these critical levels. Nitric oxide is important in brain function, inflammation control, tissue healing, peripheral blood flow, athletic endurance and autoimmune problems

the nitric balance has the following ingredients: Nitric Balance Facts: 15 ml (one tablespoon) contains: Proprietary Blend 365 mg of Adenosine, Huperzine A, L -Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine, Alpha Ketogluteric Acid (AKG), Xanthinol Niacinate, L-Acetlycarnitine (LAC), Vinpocetine. Other ingredients: water, vegetable glycerin, natural flavor, xanthum gum, flaxseed oil, sodium citrate, Lo Han, potassium sorbate

can anyone offer advise? \
    Jenny
Working...
X