This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very low Price on Systane Preservative Free Drops

Hi guys. I have been a member since 2006.

I found a new doctor who changed my treatment and I have a huge surplus of Systane Preservative Free vials that I bought from Walgreens. I now need to switch to an oil based eye drop bc my condition was misdiagnosed.

As you know, these eye drops are not cheap. I was going to put them up on eBay or amazon but thought I'd offer them to the community at a great price first. Free USPS skipping with tracking. Pay with confidence through paypal.

I have 9.3 boxes worth. 6 boxes sealed up. 93 vials in the open. I open all the boxes when I get them normally and load up a tray in my bathroom drawer to have them ready. That is why those are opened. They are $15.99 box at Walgreens. 57 cents a vial plus tax.

I'm willing to sell them on here for .35 cents a vial with free shipping in U.S. with tracking. $9.80 a box. Buy at least 2 boxes please.

-------
    I thought my dry-eye condition would never get better. I have been using restasis, Systane PV drops and I have punctual plugs.

Well I went to a new doctor and she said it was bc the oil glands in my eyes are plugged. So I need a totally different treatment then what I have been doing for 10 years. I am frustrated on one sidebar happy to know what is causing it on the other side. So far I have been making slow progress, but progress non the less.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4934.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	329.3 KB
ID:	156094Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4936.JPG
Size:	392.5 KB
ID:	156095Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4937.JPG
Size:	371.3 KB