This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stared using Kineret eye drops from the Mass Eye and Ear

Hi, so I read about kineret eye drops from others on the dry eye zone. I found out that Dr Dana can prescribe them at the Boston Mass Eye and Ear institute. They are currently undergoing clinical trials. Dr Dana said he expects them to be aproved in 2/3 years. And that they help 80% of patients.

Its been two weeks and i was sure they were helping because my eyes were feeling quite abit better. However, my dry eye is up and down anyway, as i have posted previously, when ever i am sick, stressed, drink caffine (im caffine intollerant) the inflammation goes down (inflammation iside my eye lids) and my eyes feel great. My eye doctor at the hershey med center confirmed that this is common with inflammatory conditions and people with arthritis claim there joints feel better when they are sick. Anyway, my point is i cant say if its helping yet, because i just had a bacterial infection which im clearing up now.

Ill will report back in a few weeks to confrim if it is helping or not.

I wanted to post anyway because others may be interested in trying these drops, whether they help me or not. I have a strange form of MGD that doesnt respond to treatements (tried everything).

I am trying to get it reimbursed by my insurance but if i dont manage to it will cost me $160 per month.
    I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/
Working...
X