Plugs and Zylet side effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plugs and Zylet side effects

Looks like some of us are going through frustration with plugs lately. I too had plug problems last week. Mine were inserted about a month back, it was brutal the first couple of days, but after about 3 days the pain was gone even though I could feel them. For some reason they started causing pain again, worse with my right eye to the point that it was all red. I went to a doctor and had the one in my right eye removed last Wednesday. The doctor gave me Zylet to use 2 drops x 4 times a day for my right eye only. After one day use of the drop, I noticed that my right eye was seeing double, more like ghosts. My doctor checked me last Friday and said my eye looked OK. It's been about 5 days now and 3 days after I stopped the drop, there's no improvement. I searched on the internet and found that blurred vision is one of the side effects of Zylet. The right eye used to be the better of the two after lasik, not that it was good, not at all, but I was largely depending on that eye. I'm praying that the side effect is transient and the ghosting will go away. I'm scared right now. Has anyone had or heard of anybody used Zylet and had blurred vision and was OK later? Any information is appreciated.
    Samantha
Working...
X