Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy with scleral lens (Asia/hongkong)

Hi !I just got my scleral lens for 3 weeks and I'm very happy with it. I have dry eye for one year, at first, it is very very painful, my worst schirmmer are 1 and 2 which means I have nearly no tear in my eyes. My eyes get a little bit better now but they still feel dry and irritated and I really want to get rid of my glasses some times so I decide to give scleral lens a try.

I fly to HongKong twice to get the scleral lens, it is a 15.8mm MSD lens, I feel more comfortable with this size than 18.2mm. I'm scared it will not work at first because most people wear 18.2mm lens, but to my surprise, it works ! With the lens I "almost" feel normal, I would say "almost" because my left eye is very dry so I sometimes would feel the surface of the lens getting dry in my left eye, but it is mild and I feel much much more better than without the lens.

I don't know if I can mention where I get my lens in Hongkong, I am here to help people in Asia and have no affiliation with the optic center. I can remember how panic and desperate I am when I got dry eye and don't know where to get the treatment people mentioned here. If you want the information you can mail me: i_love_ice@hotmail.com.

Sorry for my bad Engllish!

Carol
Working...
X