Glasses Over sclerals: hey neil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glasses Over sclerals: hey neil

You mentioned that you will eventually get glasses to wear over your BSL's, and I wondered if you have heard of these:

"iZon High Resolution Lenses are the first non-surgical solution for the correction of all refractive errors—both low and high (3rd-6th) order aberrations of the eye. Wavefront technology is used to measure, map and correct the optical fingerprint of the eye."

http://ophthonix.izonlens.com/practitioners.asp

My optometrist gave me an article about this because I always complain of not getting my astigmatism Rx correct. But--there are no doctors in my state that prescribe them. Maybe the machine only checks corneal aberrations--I guess that wouldn't help you too much.

Also, try: Varilux Physio 360 hi index plastic lenses. I just bought a pair of progressives, and they're really good--the best I've ever owned. They use the wavefront technology to eliminate aberrations in the lenses, and this really seems to work. Usually I would notice light "smearing" at night with the normal hi index, but that is eliminated with these.

Believe me, I am super-picky about how I see in glasses because of my high minus Rx, and these Physio 360's were perfect. Search "physio 360" on sci.med.vision--there are quite a few positive posts.

C66
Working...
X