Confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused

hello, it been a while. Well things were going okay for me I almost thought I was getting better, but last week it all went down hill again. I am so confused. I came back home from Fl in March after seeing Dr. Hector and things where starting to get better. My allergies have been bothering me I was told I have bumps under my eye lids and it is from allergies. So I was told I need to get them under cotrol then work on the dry eye, but I cannot get the bumps to go away. They make my eyes sore, dry and painful. Has anyone heard of this or have it and if so have any suggestions on what I can do. I have tried several steriod drops and allergy drops with no luck. About two weeks ago I was doing good my eye were actually watering(I have all 4 ducts pluged) and I was hardly using drops. It was so nice. But now I feel discouraged again. My anxity has come back and my appitite is gone. My mood had changed and I HATE it. I start a new job in two weeks after being let go from my last job because I was gone so much due to my eyes. I started looking for work again because my eyes have felt better and now I feel I am going backwards again. I need this new job. Dr. Hector was great but its hard for me to go see him because of the distance. He tries to work with me long distance but its hard for him when he can't see whats going on.
    I know there are no doctors in my area to see. Not that deal with dry eye. I was told that maybe a lens would work best for me even though my vision is good. It would protect my eyes from the bumps and rubbing and it could possible make me more comfortable with the dry eye issuse. I am misreable in the winter with the dry air and in the summer with allergies. I feel stuck right know I need a boost and some positive direction. If anyone can help it would be greatly appricated. Thanks
Working...
X