Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

permanent vs "fixable" red veins in eye?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• permanent vs "fixable" red veins in eye?

Like many I hate the appearance of my eyes. Recently whilst fussing over my disgusting red eyes in the mirror, I noticed that some of the red veins move around when I move my eyeball.

Although disgusting, this was somewhat fascinating and for some reason I decided to poke around my eyeballs with a q-tip. I learned that the conjunctiva of the eye is kind of a jelly fish like substance that squishes and moves easily over the white of the eye and makes some of the red veins move around/squish easily too. BTW it does not hurt at all to squish your conjunctiva like this! Whilst many of the red veins move extremely easily, others won't budge no matter how much you poke them. I take this to mean: the ones that move are the ones due to conjunctival inflammation that I potentially may get rid of if I ever get my eyes/conjunctival inflammation under control. The ones that don't move are a fixed part of my eyes that I must just "learn to accept and live with". Best I can hope for is for the moveable red veins to go away. Is that everyone else's experience?
Working...
X