Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

I guess I will share my dry eye story.

For most of my life I have had poor vision. I wore glasses up until my teen years then switch to contacts. I am now in my mid 20's and have started to get dry eye.

I didn't really use eye drops during the span of 16-24. ( No one ever told me about dry eye. I was totally oblivious) I would randomly get dry eyes every now and then through that span, but after a couple of eye drops it would go away a few days later.

About a week ago it didn't go away. It stayed, so I played it safe and switch to my glasses, but it still didn't go away.

So I finally got fed up and visit my eye doctor. He said well you have dry eyes.

He gave me prescription for Fluorometholone.

He advise that for the 1st week I use Fluorometholone 4x a day. After each drop of Fluorometholone I should wait 10-15 minutes then take regular eye drops. (Artificial tears or things of that nature.) (Glasses only)

During the 2nd week I should take Fluorometholone 2x a day wait 10-15 minutes and then put in my contacts.

During my 3rd week I shouldn't take Fluorometholone and use my contacts with regular eye drops. (I guess this one is to test if I healed or not.)

Anyways I am just starting out on the 1st week. So hopefully everything go according to plan and I can get rid of this dry eye.

This site has been rather informative just browsing around. Thank you =)
Working...
X