Greetings from Denver!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Denver!

Hello! I am a 32 year old internal medicine physician AND a Sjogren's patient living in Denver. As a physican I knew what Sjogren's was but could never have imagined the life changing impact of dry eye until I experienced it first hand. I have always had sub-clinical problems with my eyes (eg. trouble wearing contacts, several corneal abrasions, red, irritated eyes) since I was a teenager, but it wasn't until last June that the real trouble began. I will post more on my story later, but wanted to say how much I appreciate this site... Dry eye is very much a trial and error, self management condition. I have gleaned many ideas from the discussions here, can empathize with many of you in terms of the profound life, altering effect this condition has on our lives...

Any other sufferers living in Colorado?

Before I forget, I wanted to put in a plug for Sports Optical in Denver. The owner Brett has helped me so much in terms of designing custom moisture chamber glasses that allow me to work. I have also accumulated 3 pairs of Wiley x. He is a talented and empathetic optician who will work with you to get things right.
Working...
X