libralady Dry eye sufferer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• libralady Dry eye sufferer

Hi I am new to the forum and am glad to have found it. I hope to maybe learn some tips for coping with this condition. I am 64 years old and have suffered with blepharitis for many years and for the last few years dry eyes. I have rosacea although not like it used to be in my younger days. I am hypothyroid, osteoarthritis mild asthma and take blood pressure tablets. I also suffer from sinus type problems although scan was clear. I do wonder if any of these are linked to dry eyes. I am under eye hospital for glaucoma (not presently using any drops) I also have cataracts will be soon need surgery. At end end of March I broke my wrist and was in plaster for 6 weeks. I have found during this time that my vision seems to get worse and then improve again each lasting about a week or so. I thought it was my cataract getting worse but wonder now if it is to do with dry eye as it was difficult to keep up hot compresses and cleaning regime with one hand out of action. I also noticed during this time that during a few days away when I let the cleaning slip the same thing happened. Has anyone had anything similar happend to them? Has anyone any experience of coping after cataract surgery with dry eyes if you cant clean your eye. I have managed to get any extra appointment this week so will see what the hospital say about all this. Finally have I done right in including all these
    topics or should I post them separately. I look forward to hearing from fellow members
Working...
X