Hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

Hello everyone, first i'm sorry for my English , he is very poor.

My name is Peter , i had lasik exactly one year ago.

Firstly everything was fine , during three month then i developped extreme dry eyes but not from my lasik but from Steroids... i dont know why.
    In january 2015 a bad doctor prescribed me dexamethasone thinking i had an allergy or something and after the first drop my eyes were burning and i have lost all my tears, i remember exactly how it was.

After this i decided to see a very good doctor in usa , in Florida. He told me i have severe allergic reaction and no dry eyes and that i need three month of prednisolone , unfortunately it did nothing for my inflammation. I have a lot of papillae Under my eyelids.

Now im in a new doctor , a professor in Belgium who is also thinking that i have allergy OR infection because three month of prednisolone , its quiet impossible that it does nothing. He did schirmer twice with one drop of anaesthesic , i know its not enough that i need two or three drops and then wait 15 mn but he just drop one and dont wait to put the strip.

Because the steroids didt do anything for my inflammation he told me i have to try cyclosporine in 0.5 % and then Tacrolmimus if it doesn't work.

I have a good tbut also.. like >10 sec but my symptoms are gorrible , my eyes are crap. When i touch them , i feel there are 0 tears.

I'm here just to say TAKE CARE , WARNING about steroids drops , when your eyes are in a good shape. Never touch steroids, i have found another people with the same problem here ( gerri and michael)

Thx for reading
Working...
X