Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, new member with dry eyes concern with visual snow

Hi,

I was diagnosed with dry eye back in May. At first, it didn’t bother me physically but my eyes have generally become a little worse(stinging, foreign body sensation, all the classic symptoms). I have seen a quite a few doctors and two and two ophthalmologists about my eyes. They don’t see anything wrong with me other than dry eyes. The thing that bothers me the most, is I have increased visual snow and I notice some light streaks. The light streaks I really notice a lot at night when I am driving. For example, the if I see car headlights I'll see streaks of light shooting directly into my eye. The doctors don’t think it’s a big deal but I really want to at least hear or know that other people have experienced similar symptoms. I should add, I have not had any kind of eye surgery(just ankle surgery two years go) and I am nearsighted. I am a 26 year old male and I am healthy(at least according to the blood work). My left is significantly more red than my right eye(doubt it really matters). I have been using Refresh drop during the day, Genteal at night and I just started Restasis as a last ditch effort. I appreciate your time.
Working...
X