Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can we do to stop the neurological deterioration in eye damage(Lasik and other)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can we do to stop the neurological deterioration in eye damage(Lasik and other)?

Some people told me that the severe dry eye only appeared years post-refractive surgery. The apparent reason is the continuing neurological deterioration . It's still need more studies to know when to really stabilizes the neurologic deterioration.

This article may be quite interesting:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...?dopt=Abstract

"Between two and three years They Decreased again, so that at three years the numbers remained <60% of the pre-LASIK numbers"

Concomitantly with other treatments for dry eye, we must think how to stop the neurological degeneration to stop the continuous worsening of dry eye.

I had not lasik, but I had an accident with UVC germicidal lamp. Apparently, the damage and symptoms are similar. See my posts.

This is the explanation because my eyes continue to get worse. Prevent the possible further nerve deterioration is my main goal right now. After I take care of the rest ... All Lasik's pacients and others should think about it: "Nothing is so bad that it can not get worse". We must be prepared ... I'm not being pessimistic, but we must be realistic in the face of facts; can worse after ....

What eye drops should I use for this? What eye drops did you use after Lasik?

Sorry my english!

Hugs
Working...
X