Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• atopic dermatitis, atopic keratoconjunctivitis + MGD

How to cure MGD at AKC?
    I have a few (minor) skin lesions. Including on the eyelids. I use protopic on the skin, after is ok, but when it stops use protopic, the changes of skin come back. I've read about the AKC and there are many indications that I have it. How to cure MGD then?

I am after 3 sesions IPL.

I don’t quit understand what you are saying? Did you cure your MGD by treating your skin condition?

Comment

i have still mgd. I think it's related to atopic dermatitis. Exactly with atopic keratoconjunctivitis (that's my guess AKC).

Comment

Sorry to hear. Did you try anything other than IPL for MGD?

Comment

Of course. Two sesion mibo thermoflo. Heating, massage and cleaning the edge of the eyelids. drops all the time. The truck cabin is killing my eyes, exacly the air conditioning and parking heater. Do you have idea how can I cure this is? 19.02.21 I have next IPL (4sesion). I will tell my doctor about atopic keratoconjunctivitis. Maybe this is cause.

Comment

I am after 4 seasion IPL and no help me. But I noticed that my phone was causing my eyes the most pain. When I don't use it, I can live, I feel dry and clogged meibomian glands, but I don't have the pain I had before. TV and notebook are ok, I can use.

Comment

Working...
            X