Dry Eyes or Something Else... ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry Eyes or Something Else... ?

Hello everyone, My Name is Ali Male 28 years old, I hope you are all doing well, I just have a couple of questions and hope you can give me an answer. These symptoms appeared since 7 months when I was on Doxycycline for 2 months only (I stopped it immediately) and got a Migraine with aura (never had migraine before). Fast forward MRI, EEG and All Eye Tests are Normal with mild dry eyes MGD (I went to 8 Ophthalmologists) almost all of them told me the same. Tried Autologous Serum Tears Drops and Lotemax 0.5% (for 3 months) with minimal to no improvements, Also i used Systane Ultra artificial tears with no improvements with many other dry eyes treatments.

My Current Symptoms:

1. Eye Strain (all the day and sometimes I wake up with strained eyes, the pain concentrated on the top of the eye (Trochlear and superior muscle) and feels stress on the eyes not from the eye itself (cornea)

2. Few Floaters (Transparent)

3. Mild Photophobia ( when any source of lights hits my eyes it leaves shadow and burn in like image for at least 30 seconds up to 10 minutes sometimes even when my eyes are closed I can still see the it )

4. A little longer than usual After image (Negative After Image not real Palinopsia)

5. Ghosting Vision (not diplopia) so the there is an image overlaps and above the original (mostly noticeable on Computers and Phones screens on black background Dark Mode)

Thank you very much everyone for your help and for this GREAT Website !
Working...
X