Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe dry eye drops

Hello there,

Can anybody recommend any safe dry eye drops that are preservative free, that I can use multiple times a day for the rest of my life ?

thankyou

Hi...my optician recommended Thelaloz Duo which are preservative free, and can be used as many times as needed to hydrate your eyes. I find them refreshing and very good. Like most things, it is trial and error as to what may suit you. Another good one if you have MGD is called I-DROP MGD which give really good lubrication for evaporative dry eye and again are preservative free. States on the bottle you can use them when needed to protect from evaporation and stabilizes lipid layer. Hope this helps..

Comment

You might find this ingredient reference helpful! Preservatives are indicated by highlight in the far right column and usually PF drops identify that in the name of the left most column. https://products.dryeyeshop.com/en-U...&-sprays-33748

Comment

Alexri75 If you are in the US, there is a version of Thealoz Duo sold here under the name Ivizia.
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

Ivizia apparently contains an additional ingredient to Thealoz Duo - povidone. Not sure it improves the drops unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
          X