sinuses and eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sinuses and eyes

Hi. I have noticed that my left eye, which in the one that is the worst, sometimes has air in it. I know that sounds weird but if I shut my eyes, I can actually hear a weird popping sound. My boyfriend heard it all the way across the room yesterday and asked me what is was. If I gently push on the corner of my eye, there is a very lound sound and the feeling of an air pocket in my eye. If I suck air in through my nose, I can feel and hear it. It must have something to do with my sinuses but I think it's odd it's the left eye that has this problem which is also the eye that hurts the most and is bright red with ugly veins. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it possible I have allergies on top of MGD? Sorry if it seems like a weird question but my optho looks at me like I'm crazy and won't even press on my eyes to see what I am saying. Anyone can hear it, it's pretty obvious. I'm guessing allergies but oh man, that would be awful if I have both!

I also just wanted to say I love this group and it has really helped me understand more about MGD. It helps sooooo much to hear what other people are going through and how they deal with it. I feel like I'm not alone. When I first found out I have MGD, I felt like I was the only one who had it. No one I know has even heard of it. This group is awesome for support and I appreciate that very much!
Working...
X