Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fear that I have dry eyes.. 2 years my eyes have been sore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear that I have dry eyes.. 2 years my eyes have been sore.

Two years ago I started having some hormonal issues and I got on cortef, testosterone, and thyroid to deal with what was going wrong. Since then my eyes have been sore for the majority of the time. For the longest time I thought this sore eye thing was from the chronic fatigue and other symptoms, but now as I'm slowly starting to get my health back, my eye problem persists.

When I go into a walmart or anywhere, the air makes me squint. There was a time when I was on a lot of corticosteroid(20mg) when hte eye problem disappeared, but as I lowered it, the eye problem is back.

It is especially bad in the mornings. I may go to bed and my eyes don't feel that bad, but then as soon as I wake up the next morning, my eyes are so sensitive to the air I'm squinting just walking through my house. Sometimes they get better through the day and the problem goes away(until the next morning) and sometimes my eyes stay the same.

Then, there are some mornings where I don't have a problem at all. If I had some problem with my tears, why does it work perfectly fine 20% of the time even if I'm doing no treatment?

I tried artificial tears, and they haven't done anything, no difference whatsoever.

If you have dry eyes, is it a condition that is always there if untreated, or is it a condition that can fluctuate from not being a problem to being so bad you have to avoid stores with a lot of stupid Air conditioning wind?
Working...
X