Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dark field microscope diagnose(abnormal lacrimal gland function)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dark field microscope diagnose(abnormal lacrimal gland function)

Im having a lot of progress with anti candida therapy but I am worrying about the side effect and the problem returning after the therapy. Thanks to Google I found some good information.
    Dark field microscope(Dunkelfeld Microskopie in German)
    http://www.rainbowminerals.net/microscopy.htm
    I went to a doctor yesterday and I had a test there. My erythrozyts are in strings, looking exactly like the 5th picture on the website. I will take Sanum Kehlbeck product to improve that condition and that should happen in about 2 months. Sanum Kehlbeck aso workswell against candida infection. So I will reduce Nystatin( when I start Sanum Kehlbeck product and after 2 weeks, I will stop Nystatin totally.
    Since my rheumafactor is normal and sjogren test is negative, the cause for my extrem dry eyes and other autoimmune symptoms(hypo thyroid) may be caused by unhealthy darm flora and blood cells disorder, (candida is also a result of bad darm flora).
    Since I was 10 I got the first symptom of dry eyes, and when I was 20 my eyes produce no tear anymore(very very little). Ive been asking why, and how come,for all those 6 years. No autoimmune diease diagnosed, no abnormal rheumafactor, and hormone is normal, none of the doctors could find a reason. Im so thankful that I find something, which is very possibly the reason for my problem. So I share the information with you all and I wish it may help some of the users too.
Working...
X