Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bare Minerals vs. Bare Essentials. Can someone tell me the difference?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dianat View Post
    Kitty,

I assume you have no problems with your eyes then.

D
    Not from the Bare Minerals. The previous "powder" that I used over liquid foundation fell into my eyes and really bothered them. I still have moderately severe DES, that has not changed.
    Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

Great. Thanks for the input. I looked so washed out because my eyes are terribly weapy. It's bad enough my eyes aren't made up, but the rest of my face looks like I'm wearing nothing by noon.

I think it's time to give Bare Minerals a try! Do they have blush colors, too? I haven't seen that on any infomercials...

D
      Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

Originally posted by dianat View Post
        Great. Thanks for the input. I looked so washed out because my eyes are terribly weapy. It's bad enough my eyes aren't made up, but the rest of my face looks like I'm wearing nothing by noon.

I think it's time to give Bare Minerals a try! Do they have blush colors, too? I haven't seen that on any infomercials...

D
        They have every color of blush, eye color and even lipstick. For blush, I just use Warmth. I don't use the eye stuff (afraid to). I tried the lipstick but did not care for it, I think Lancombe is much better. :>)
        Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

diana, i'm still using the bare minerals makeup and i am still very happy with it. i feel like it is the more "natural" and least irritating makeup that i have found.

i even managed to accidentally get some of the mineral makeup in my eye before when i was using their concealer for my under eyes, and to my surprise, it actually wasn't that irritating at all!!! i don't know why this is, but my only explanation is that since it is made of all-natural minerals vs. chemicals, it didn't have a horrible effect on my eye.

i know your dry eye is much more severe than mine, diana, but i hope this info is still helpful for you and if you decide to buy some, i hope you are as happy with it as i am!
          -Amy

Comment

Working...
          X