This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bikram Yoga- 40 degrees!

I didnt know where I should post this info.
    I just wanted to tell you that today I went to bikram yoga. thats a form of yoga where you work out in 40 degrees!
    before the yoga my eyes were sore, but after 20 minutes in the room all my complaints were gone. I guess because 40 degrees is good for MGD. So, for me this sport is a GREAT opportunity to do something for my gereral health AND my eyes! Try it out!

For the metric-challenged...

40 degrees C = 104 degrees F

Comment

Thanks for the conversion, LasikRelatedDES. I was going to ask where such yoga was done, like in the refrigerator.

I was thinking of posting that I was out of town and staying at a hotel, which had a nice fitness facility. After working out, I tried the sauna, and it felt so great for my eyes. During the trip, my eyes were painful, but that was a good reprieve.

Has anyone else tried a sauna for dry eyes? I'm going to try and find one around my area.

Thanks for bringing this up, Alexandra.

--Liz

Comment

Liz - I recently tried sauna and steam room and my eyes got really really bad. But I was using both at same time. I need to try again with separating them: i.e. seeing if one of them is ok by trying just one of them for a while.
        just keep swimming...

Comment

I was hoping he meant 40 degrees as in cold. My eyes love the cold...

Bring on the ice,

Melissa
          pianolady

Comment

My eyes love hot showers, steam rooms, saunas. And they are relaxing.

If only life were a spa. Complete with a really handsome Masseuse.

Comment

Working...
            X