X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ozzyz666
    replied
    Burning red eyes upon Awakening during the night. Been taking extra fish oil the past couple months. Was doing very warm compresses for a while several weeks ago. Seem to get oil out and made it a little better for a while. And it seem like the Heat May the information worse doing it daily. Also have had a virus and I caught another one later on so basically had a cold virus for the past month still have sinus issues. Just been using the refresh celluvisc and try the Oasis.

celluvisc Burns a little bit at first but then settles down somewhat. But if I can't fall asleep right away within a couple hours eyes are burning again or if I wake up a few hours later and have to go to the bathroom burning and very red. Initially a couple months ago doctor said I had mild blepharitis. After going to another doctor she did not say that I had any blepharitis this was several weeks later. She expressed the glands on the bottom and said they were fine but just used a Q-tip not any device to measure the actual pressure required.

Was also told I don't blink completely. Last night I tried adding a little systane eye ointment after putting refresh celluvisc in. Was hard to do after words because obviously there was still some of the drops in there too . Also lower lid margins burn to sometimes they burn just when my day eye drops that I use are Bausch & Lomb soothe. I know these are a lot more liquidy and made more for mild dry eye. Soothe never burn my eyes till ababout 4weeks ago or so maybe a little more. Sometimes they would actually irritate the lower lid margins on the outside a little bit.

Based on what I've read could be a combination of Aquos deficiency for sure and maybe some blepharitis again. Today clean lid margin eye love hydrate lid and lash cleaner.
    Still hurting all day long 75% of the redness goes away after multiple applications of Bausch & Lomb soothe during the morning. Immediately get reflux tearing when I open up my eyes during the night and in the morning. When I was doing warm compresses I did notice some blurred vision. Noting that that was getting some oil out. Then after doing it daily for about a week I noticed it seem to also create reflux tearing. Once I got the cold virus and also seem to make the dry eye worse and the reflux tearing worse.

if I wake up during the night I use a cold washcloth to get off any crusty debris left from the drops and put in the Bosch & Lomb soothe a couple times and then they stopped reflux tearing somewhat in the pain subsides a little bit I can go back to sleep for a while. As long as I don't open my eyes.

went to sinus doctor to see if that sinus infection actually had a CT scan of the sinus today. Was going to try systane nighttime gel in the tube but I remember trying the systane daytime gel and it remember that it seemed to burn my eyes more than the other drops the Bausch & Lomb ones I should say.

inside of Loft lower lid looks a little redder than the right one.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    What are your symptoms and what are you currently taking besides the gel at night?

Leave a comment:

• ozzyz666
    replied
    Thanks recently try the Oasis and using the refresh celluvisc for a while. Oasis weren't quite as thick but did not seem to burn the I pocket on the bottom and lid margins as much as the cellular ask does head first. Eyes getting worse. Need to go back to the doctor or find a better doctor unfortunately I only have blue cross community health care plan through Medicaid limits my eye doctors. Used ointment about 8 months ago 9 months ago for a little over a week. Same to make them worse at the time although I wasn't cleaning the leftover very well the next morning sometimes. Thanks for your input again. I have read that some people use a drop and then you could use a little ointment also after drops

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I personally cannot use gel...so if I have to use something thick at night. I use the systane ointment. Hope you get a better answer.

Leave a comment:

• ozzyz666
    started a topic Refresh celluvisc vs oasis plus

Refresh celluvisc vs oasis plus

Any opinions on which one would be better refresh celluvisc or Oasis plus for night time use
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Biggrin :D Wink ;) Rolleyes :rolleyes: Tongue :p Cool :cool: Redface :o Confused :confused: Eek :eek: Frown :( Mad :mad:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
X

Debug Information