This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Regime

Hi Everyone! Hope ur all doing better than I am. My doctor put me on Doxy 100 mg, two weeks ago to address my lid inflammation, so I decided to go back on Restasis hoping to turbocharge the fight against the inflammation in my eyes, however since I started it again things have gotten SO much worse. It was a bad plan to put myself back on these drops, they burn and make my eyes red. I see more inflammation now... I think from now on I'm gunna take it more easy with my eyes. Just use warm compresses, alrex when needed and keep on the doxy. I wish I could stick out the Restasis but it really doesnt seem to agree with me! Did neone else have to get off it due to making things worse?

Hi Faith, I was just thinking the doc never tried topical antibacterials? And wondering what tear substitutes you're on. And whether you're taking fish/flaxseed oils? And whether you would try punctal plugs?
    Paediatric ocular rosacea ~ primum non nocere

Comment

I already have both upper and lower plugs. He hasn't tried anything topical yet... I think he's hoping the Doxy will work. The Restasis is just burning to badly and making the inflammation stand out more ( which cant be right lol). I've gotten this under control before so I am hoping to do it again... I do take fish oils twice daily and use Refresh preservative free tears.

Comment

The usual eye drops made things worse to me. They gave me some minutes of relief, if so, but i was getting worse through the weeks and months. Then i decided stopping using them.

Comment

Wrong thread
          Lasik victim 2012

Comment

Working...
          X