X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RCE recovery time?

Hi guys,

I currently have a RCE on left my eye. About 1.5 weeks now. During the RCE I developed conjunctivitus quite bad. It has now resolved (sterile water and antibiotic drops).

My vision is now very blurry and I mainly use my right eye with my left eye closed a lot - trying to give it time to recover.

However even though I've been here before this time the blurriness seems to be taking longer to clear.

I was wondering how long a RCE can take to heal. I've a feeling this one is deeper than ones I've had before. I am guessing at least a few weeks?

Kevin

Okay. I think I've answered my own question on this! With my recent RCE it took a good 3 weeks to clear This never happened before. Normally I get them and they heal with a few days. However this time the RCE must have been quite severe. It certainly felt it for sure. The conjunctivitis probably never helped.

Originally posted by khmedia View Post
    Hi guys,

I currently have a RCE on left my eye. About 1.5 weeks now. During the RCE I developed conjunctivitus quite bad. It has now resolved (sterile water and antibiotic drops).

My vision is now very blurry and I mainly use my right eye with my left eye closed a lot - trying to give it time to recover.

However even though I've been here before this time the blurriness seems to be taking longer to clear.

I was wondering how long a RCE can take to heal. I've a feeling this one is deeper than ones I've had before. I am guessing at least a few weeks?

Kevin

Comment

Working...
    X