This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LaDiva View Post
    That is great to hear sunshine, because I think when both are available, we have a well-rounded menu! I understand nurses are now be trained to use reiki in hospital settings, and reiki has truly been my salvation. I hope insurance providers will begin to acknowledge it's worth as they have begun to do with acupuncture and some of the other alternatives. If we were able to use all of these things in conjunction with traditional medicine, what a rich resource the American medical field would become. Some of our healing is truly about the spirit, and cannot be found in a test tube. Here is another page from the first thread above. For me, it was a good explanation of how our hormones interact: http://www.drmarcantel.com/hormones-...they-interact/

Sunshine, when you complete your test and if you feel like sharing, please do! Fingers crossed for you. I've been reading that in Sjorgen's patients, hormone levels are often not in balance.
    Hi Ladiva,
    Spending the day today to do the saliva tests, and it is going well. No problem at all for me to fill the tubes. No saliva shortage obvioulsy and no need for Salagen. I am a bit worried about the first test though, since timing seems to be so crucial. I wake up many times and then fall asleep again, and to really get out of bed takes ages due to eyes being completely stuck and hurting if I try to open them. SOOOO dry air now, cant do anything really. Butt I keep you posted as to the results! My blood test in aug showed very low T and it will be interesting to see if this confirms it. In Sweden however there is no possibility to get testosteron for women of any kind . :-(

Comment

Yay sunshine! Happy to hear this is going well for you! I am wondering if you can have drugs shipped into Sweden? Also the pharmacist said to try DHEA for low T. Not sure how well that would work, but it is a suggestion. Really glad to hear the saliva test is going well and you are not having "bubble overload"!

Comment

Working...
      X