Detoxing accutane from the body to stop dry eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detoxing accutane from the body to stop dry eyes

There was a video on youtube I can find at the moment but basically a guy that had dry eyes from accutane went on a detox/ diet and says he's 90% better and still improving. I sent him a few emails;

"i ate, four "meals". the following possibly:

1 - lettuce (5 grams of carbs worth), scooping up vinaigrette, and ham
    2 - same again
    3 - chicken kebab, marinaded in lemon, oil, garlic, + courgette (zucchini) (5 grams of carbs worth)
    4 - same again maybe

i also sometime added raw beetroot to the mix. and i had a cup of dandelion coffee (1 gram of carbs). it was utterly miserable, but the result was fantastic."

Anyway I'm just starting to try the detox myself, I'm not sure if it will work but I believe the base materials from accutane are still in our bodies, I notice I get the 'accutane' side effects worse when I eat certain things eg. fish oil, its like it reactivates. I think getting it out of the body will help, just need to find the best way to do this.

I will try and find his video. I really believe for us accutane induced dry eyes that it's still in our body and getting rid of the root cause will be the way to stop it, I don't think our bodies are permanently damaged, just that its still there, still causing side effects, if it worked for one person i'm sure it can work for more.

Edit: found the link

How long ago did you take Accutane? Did the guy in the video have any science/studies to back up his claim? Sounds like a long shot, but at this point I'd rub peanut butter on my belly if I thought it might help.

Comment

Found the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3bgYlCG4js

Comment

Working...
      X