Dreams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreams?

Has anyone had dreams of getting better and then waking up to reality? I've only woken up and its 4am drinking orange juice. Just woken up from a lovely dream of having no dry eye and finishing university but not sure what brought it on. Just curious if anyone has dreams of this happening to them?

I have had dry eye for past 4+ years and still think I am having a bad dream and that I will wake up and everything is fine. No more pain, discomfort, irritation, soreness etc etc. Merry Xmas everyone.

Comment

Merry Christmas sorry to hear you've had it for 4 years or more. I got it tail end of, 2014 I had one friend who had clogged glands and managed to dodge dry eye soon enough by being told to do warm compress from optician and I envied her sadly.

Comment

In my dreams I'm always "normal", as if I forgot I had dry eye. When I go to sleep I hope to wake up without dry eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenix View Post
          In my dreams I'm always "normal", as if I forgot I had dry eye. When I go to sleep I hope to wake up without dry eye.
          I'm the very same I fall asleep and wake up with dry eyes again I wish one day I will be normal again. I've been very close but still not ad the classesd normal

Comment

Originally posted by epicjinx View Post

I'm the very same I fall asleep and wake up with dry eyes again I wish one day I will be normal again. I've been very close but still not ad the classesd normal
            I'm convinced that it can be cured somehow. Do not lose hope. The cure is not a finite step but a long and gradual road.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenix View Post

I'm convinced that it can be cured somehow. Do not lose hope. The cure is not a finite step but a long and gradual road.
              Your message is moving this disease can make or break you. And many times it has broke me and I've not even had it for long. I've gotten alot further where I am as opposed to where I was.

Comment

Working...
              X