Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I`m not quite sure if I have SS but dry eyes, dry mouth, positive bloodtest ONCE and slightly altered result in biopsy refers pretty much. SS seems to be pretty rare among 22 year old men but who knows...

Though last time I was also x-rayed and taken several other bloodtests and I just got to know that my eyedoctor is sending me to rheumatism-hospital as I seem to have (I really don`t know in English but direct translation is) backbone- or spine-rheumatism.

Needless to say I feel like everything sucks big time

Comment

sjogrens and men

I used to be in touch with a man who had sjogrens, he was in his early thirties. It is not so common for men to get it but from what you describe and that you had some positive bloodwork it sounds as though you might.
      Really hope that you are able to find a good doctor and are able to get some treatment. Have you tried 'salagen' for dry eyes and mouth? It has helped me alot. Take it with lots of water and you will find that you will have less side effects. Hope you feel better. Try some nice hot baths and showers and a good massage, obviously not a cure but it helps to ease the pain.
      from Elaine

Comment

Working...
      X