This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sjorgren?

I have dry eye and I have noticed that usually, when my dry eye symptome is worse,
    1-only the skin around my neck is irritated but my skin is NOT dry. my skin is mostly oily all the time. This is strange that most of the time, it is my neck which is irritated.
    2- my mouth is sometimes dry even when I drink a lot of water.
    3- my gum is irritated too. This occurs usually when my neck is irritated and my mouth feel dry.

BUT this doesn't come up often but still, Only occasionally I have this irritated feeling.
    Is this possibly linked to Sjorgren or can it be for some other reasons (...I pray it is not sjorgren)? Does anyone here have this feeling of irritation too?

I have done a blood test and my rhematoid is negative and all other test markers are superb.

But i know Sjorgren can only be detected fiably throught a sjorgren test, but I am not interested to know whether I am doom, through an expensive test. I just want some advice from other buddies experiencing the same thing here.

I also found that in some airconditioned room, my eyes feel very moist. And when my eyes feel moist, the irritation does not appear (and vice versa)
Working...
X