This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiv

In search of the roots of my Dry eye, and having found a text in Latkany's book that HIV can be a cause of dry eye, + in a website it says:

Dry eyes are the most common problem with HIV patients. The simple condition is rarely serious and can be treated in most cases with artificial tears. (http://www.thebody.com/content/art32841.html)

I undertook today a HIV blood test + general test and found that I am NEGATIVE .. yupiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii lol

Ohh just a burst of happiness to god and to everyone here lol.

So, we can maybe eliminate HIV from dry eye roots?

As for my general blood test, they are in normal range. My HDL is way up high 0.97 (range: >0.93) and this is good. This shows that I have taken my Seven Seas Omega 3 consistently !!
    my LDL is in borderline
    My Total Cholesterol to HDL ratio is 5.22..
    And I fink that a ratio of 4 is good.... maybe I need to stop eating mcdo's and eat more Omega 3 lol !!

Who here did a blood test?..
    but I wonder where does dry eye originates, 'coz my blood test shows good sign!
    If I have to choose between being happy and sad, I''ll choose being happy....... and you?... so.... stop choosing being unhappy (yeah its hard but....)....stop depressing........ live!!!

Good for you getting the HIV test. It's good to be sure. People who are HIV+ don't experience bad symptoms and never suspect it.

My daughter worked in a clinic where they routinely tested, but they offer it as an "anonymous" screening to encourage people to be tested. She said sometimes people never came back for their results, and the staff knew who tested positive but they couldn't notify the person because of the Anonymous status.

I found the cause of my dry eyes because of the complete blood count test. My platelets and white cells were low, and when we did further tests to find out why, it turned out I had Sjogren's.

But my other levels are good, and so is cholesterol. Since I've been taking Omega 3's for my eyes, my blood pressure is lower, so that's good.

C

Comment

ur platelets and WBC were low? how much did u get?
      Mine is 4.3 and Platetes is 281
      If I have to choose between being happy and sad, I''ll choose being happy....... and you?... so.... stop choosing being unhappy (yeah its hard but....)....stop depressing........ live!!!

Comment

WBC around 3.7 and platelets 115. I used to worry, but the doctor says not to---the numbers vary, but stay in the lower range. It's not terribly low----just enough low that it shows something is not quite right. I get tested every 4-6 months.

C

Comment

Working...
        X