This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sjogrens Syndrome

In an effort to raise awareness of Sjögrens Syndrome, The Dry Eye Zone is offering four gift memberships to the Sjögrens Syndrome Foundation, on a first-come first-served basis.

Becoming a member of the SSF entitles you to:
    - A subscription to The Moisture Seekers, the Foundation's regular newsletter
    - Discounts on literature sold through the Foundation
    - Access to the member side of www.sjogrens.org
    - Discounted admission to SSF's regional conferences

Additionally, SSF has an extensive support group network across the US and hold local meetings on a regular basis in many areas.

For those who aren't aware, Sjögren's syndrome is an autoimmune disease in which the body's immune system mistakenly attacks its own moisture producing glands. There are 4 million Americans with Sjögrens. As many of you know, there are quite a few Sjögrens patients on this bulletin board and they tend to be on the very severe end of the dry eye spectrum. For more information about the disease, click here.

Are you interested in showing support for SSF and obtaining access to their many excellent resources?

The first four Dry Eye Talk members who send me an email with their name, address and phone will receive a free membership, courtesy of DEZ.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

p.s.

I forgot to mention - you do NOT need to have Sjogrens to take up this offer!
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

One more left!

If you haven't written because you assumed they're all gone... write now!
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

I was notified--

by email of my new membership in the Sjogren's Syndrome Foundation!
        I appreciate the opportunity to avail myself of this, thanks to DEZ and SSF. I've visited their site many times. Now, I can really VISIT the site, as a new member.

Lucy
        Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Working...
        X