X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bausch & Lomb Boston Conditioning Solutions for RGP lenses for sale

Hello everyone,

Several months ago I purchased on sale from CVS several solutions for RGP lenses ("Boston" by Bausch & Lomb) and a few saline solution bottles, thinking that I would keep on using the RGP lenses. However, an infection in my right eye, led my ophthalmologist at the Mass Eye and Ear Infirmary to recommend the PROSE lenses. Therefore, I cannot use the Boston solvents anymore since the PROSE devices require specific solvents (Clear Care, Lobob and preservative-free salines). I have asked friends, acquaintances and my colleagues at work, but none of them or of their friends is using such solutions. I have asked twice at CVS but they are not taking them back.
    It would be really great if someone is interested in any of these solutions. There all sealed and it would be a pity to throw them away. The solutions expire in mid/late 2013 or early 2014.

Today's (07/21/2012) prices at CVS
    3.5 oz Bausch & Lomb Boston Conditioning Solution Improved Formula : $11.29
    3.5 oz Bausch & Lomb Boston Advance Conditioning Solution Advance Comfort Formula : $11.29
    1 oz Bausch & Lomb Boston Advance Cleaner $11.29
    24 oz CVS Saline Solution for Sensitive Eyes: $4.29

If you are or know someone in the Boston are, you can get them $5 each of the Boston solutions and $2 for the 24oz saline solutions.

Here is the link to Craigslist to see what I am talking about: http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/hab/3143500681.html

Thank you,
    Nick
Working...
X