Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An interesting question (caution to the queasy, involves bowel discussion)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An interesting question (caution to the queasy, involves bowel discussion)

Hello, I am doing a little research, and I have a question that i would like to receive feedback for, but I hope you don't get offended. It is really needed to find out some vital information that could be the cause of our dry eye.

The Question is this:

How often do you have a bowel movement? every day, 2days, 3days, or more?.... and what kind of foods do you generally eat everyday? Also, what kind of dry eye do you have, and how severe are the symptoms?

If you could please leave feedback, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,
    rhad
    Last edited by rhad; 22-Apr-2008, 11:40. Reason: forgot some stuff

Uh....yeah right.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

well, most scientists believe that 90% of all health problems or disease are caused by problems in the bowels. If the bowels are not eliminating at least 2-3 times a day, that is considered constipated. if the bowels don't work efficiently at eliminating waste from the body, all other Organs become congested, overworked.

That is why i would like some feedback, sorry if It is an uncomfortable question, but, if you are willing to share any information or feedback, you can PM me.

Comment

2 - 3 times a day? Seems somewhat extreme and anything less is considered constipated also seems a little extreme to me.

If I went that often, I wouldn't have time for anything else - LOL.

Regular as clockwork me but certainly not 2 - 3 times per day.

Not sure what the connection is with dry eyes but when you find it, please let us know.

Warm regards
        Ian

Comment

Originally posted by rhad View Post
          How often do you have a bowel movement? every day, 2days, 3days, or more?.... and what kind of foods do you generally eat everyday? Also, what kind of dry eye do you have, and how severe are the symptoms?
          The polls forum is for polls and should be limited to a single topic, so this is way too much for a single thread. If you want to talk guts fine with me though I think I'll abstain personally. Some schools of natural healing relate eye health to... am I thinking liver or intestines or something else, I forget. So it's a legitimate topic but if you want to run a poll I'd suggest making the specific purpose of it clearer.

I'm modifying the topic because in this forum the subject line needs to be descriptive of the content.
          Rebecca Petris
          The Dry Eye Foundation
          dryeyefoundation.org
          800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
          X