This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vascularization and ghost vessels

Hi, I was wondering how long it could take for vascularized blood vessels to turn into ghost vessels? I haven't been wearing my contacts in over 2 months, but I haven't seen a decrease in the redness of the veins.. Are they supposed to look less red? Also, I feel like this is the prime reason for my discomfort..
    If anybody knows or experienced this, I would appreciate it a lot.

I have never used lenses but i used an ointment and after that my eyes turned red and stayed that way. I also think that this is my prime reason for discomfort if the veins in my eyes were gone i know i would feel a lot better. I drink a lot of water and that makes my eyes feel a little bit better, and the veins look less red but i guess they will never go away.

what type of dry eye do you have?

Comment

I drink a lot of water too, which also seems to be temporary relief for the next day.. Doctors have told me that I don't have dry eyes...they all seem to agree that it is corneal exhaustion from contact lenses..

Comment

Are you talking about vessels in corneas or in the white of the eye (they're not actually in the white, I think).

Comment

Originally posted by Randolph View Post
          Are you talking about vessels in corneas or in the white of the eye (they're not actually in the white, I think).
          He's talking about vessels in the cornea, not the conjunctiva (white part) because he said things about ghost vessels which only appear in the cornea.

@synes89
          It could take weeks, it could take months to heal. You can't define a cornea's specific duration of healing. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
          X