Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fish oil &Vitamin (price and quality, Europe)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish oil &Vitamin (price and quality, Europe)

Sorry, I think I posted this thread in a wrong place. Maybe it should be in open forum Europe.

Hi,
    I've tried different vitamins and fish oils before but never longer than a month. I believe that all the pills have side effect, even vitamins and fish oils so I stopped them when I realised they didnt help much.Recently I read that people taking fish oil feeling much better after 2 or 3 months. I think I will try them again, long term with patient.

I know that multi vitamin are better than the special sort of vitamins. C, E, A and Zink are necessary for eyes and they are in standard multivitamin product in Germany. I've once ordered a special capsule in a pharmacy for eyes( blueberry powder, Lutine, Zink, C), costed around 30 Euros and no big effect after a month.

The prices for vitamins and fish oils vary, depend on marks and where you buy them (in pharmacy more expensive). I see the price for fish oil here is higher (like in the pharmacy) than from the drogerie shops in Germany. Does anybody know if they are of better quality?

Im now on:

Fish oil (Schaebens, Omega-3 mit Lachsoel, 5 to 6 Euros for 3 months)
    A standard multi vitamin (only half dosis pro day, I take a lot of vagetables and fruits).
    Natural barm capsules (normal dosis).
    Tetracycline 100mg
    L-thyroxine 75mg (For thryrois hypo)

Every 2 days pills against dust allergy (I'm taking a lot of medicine every day)
    Last edited by atta; 08-Feb-2008, 06:32.
Working...
X