Lasik standards hit all time low...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lasik standards hit all time low...

Is this an extinct April Fool's joke or what?

http://www.lasikathome.com/index.html

I saw that on D'Eyealogues and just about died laughing. Nothing like a good spoof to make a paperwork heavy day more bearable.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

It sure had me going for a minute!
      Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

You mean it's not for real?! I ordered it!

Comment

When I go to the order page, I get an error if I click on the order button. What do you get?

I just kind of assumed it was somebody (a) poking fun while (b) using it to sell some tshirts and coffee mugs and (c) making money on google ad feeds.

There is no way this is "for real", but it certainly could be a "real" scam, if they are actually taking people's money. Lemme know please if the order function is actually working?
          Rebecca Petris
          The Dry Eye Foundation
          dryeyefoundation.org
          800-484-0244

Comment

Me too

The order page gives me an error, too. This has gotta be a joke. Gotta.

Comment

Ordering a mug or T-shirt works!
              Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

I didn't really order the kit, but it sure was fun reading about it! I had to print a copy of it to give to my eye doctor. Somehow I don't think he has much of a sense of humor and won't appreciate it, but it sure made MY day. What a hoot! Do you think the other links on the page are real or jokes too?Thanks to whoever posted about it in the first place. A good laugh is always good medicine!

Comment

Working...
                X