X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I have dry eyes?

Hi guys,

I had my lasik surgery 3 months and I ended up getting overcorrected. Right now my vision isn't the best and I went to an optometrist 2 days ago to get my vision checked. It turns out my left eye is almost perfect and right eye has some more power. Also while checking my vision he noticed that sometimes my answer would be different like I would prefer this lens for a while and when he asks again I feel like it doesn't improve my vision at all. He checked my eyes for the dry eye condition and he says I do have dry eyes not serious enough but I should continue putting my drops.

I put Genteal 5 times a day (the one without preservatives). However, I don't really feel my eye is dry as in no irritation. But is dry eye really the cause of my flucuating vision and/or bluriness? Because it looked as if he corrected it for 5 seconds and then went back as if lenses weren't present. Am I still healing from lasik?

Please give me suggestions

Give it time Lasik made my eyes fluctuate for one year. Also you are now super sensitive to vision changes because you are thinking of your vision alot more. You will be fine. Don't over think the worst.

Comment

Working...
    X