Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone fancy entering this competition?.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've personally lost my respect for refractive surgery overall. My opinion is that they are carrying out these surgeries without having enough information on what the after effects of the surgery will be. I don't think highly of Prk at all as well, or visian icl. I think they belong to the same pool that LASIK does. A lot of its side effects, just like LASIK haven't been explored as well too.

A lot of these things, such as corneal strength are dependent on how the patient heals. They hardly measure anything at all pre and post surgery which is very frustrating. One of the things for example that just cannot be measured right now is nerve function.

Didn't have any information before doing LASIK, learnt all this the hard way, lol.

Comment

The source of the article is an experiment made by doctor Gholam Peyman the same doctor that invented this horrible lasik….It seems that he is the same person who promoted cyclosporine as being the wonder drug that would make the dry eye go away…..What a coincidence don't you think? I bet he invented lasik knowing all the side effects of it such as dry eye and giving a pipeline of potential restasis buyers to the big pharma…. So are we supposed to trust the information in the article?
      So sad about it but it is too late for me and for you….. it must be our goal to spread the correct information about refractive surgery to the people. I convinced some people not to have it and they were not hard to convince, just looking at me …

Comment

Working...
      X