Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KOMO/Northwest Afternoon: Seattle area members - can you help on Wed May 7th?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KOMO/Northwest Afternoon: Seattle area members - can you help on Wed May 7th?

Dear all,

I've just scheduled a public service announcement (15 second clip) on Northwest Afternoon next Wednesday. They require that I bring 15 audience members though, for a couple of hours in the morning. IF ANY OF YOU CAN POSSIBLY MAKE IT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!

The PSA is on behalf of LaserMyEye, Inc. (the nonprofit that I'm involved in that more or less gave birth to DEZ) and the announcement will be related to dry eye and LASIK.

DATE: Wednesday, 5/7/2008
    TIME: 9:00 am to 10:50 am

Let me know if you think you can help out and I'll email you a copy of the schedule & instructions so that you know what all is involved.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Right now I am available but there is something being scheduled for that day so I cannot be 100%. I'm no good at speaking but would be happy to be in the audience if I can make it.
    Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

Second call... Is there anybody else out there within reasonable distance of downtown Seattle, or who has friends/relatives who are, that could spare 2 hours on next Wednesday morning?

I'll pay for parking... and lattees... In fact I'll throw in a DryEyeZone tote bag, mug and disgusting dry eyeball....
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

Rebecca - I emailed you about this

Hi Rebecca,

Yes, I can participate. I sent you an email about it on Tuesday. I am sure you in box is overflowing.

If anybody can carpool into the city with me that would be great. Getting from Everett to Seattle that time of day can be a challenge.

Please send me the information! Thanks.

MDE

Comment

Carpools anyone?

If there is anybody else attending this event on Wednesday I would love to carpool. I live in Everett and getting into Seattle by 9a.m. can be tricky with the traffic around here!!

Comment

Working...
          X