5 months post lasik

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 months post lasik

well I am now about 5 months post lasik and have seen a little improvement however not enough to return to work or do any activities. I am doing lid scrubs ,lid cleaning, massage ,using blood serum drops, restasis, warm compresses, I was seeing more moisture in left eye but then had dr visit she put me on tobradex, for inflammation about 2 weeks ago. she had me see dermatologist to check if I had rosacea I dont but the derm said it could still be in eyes that I should start the doxy. so I started yesterday on doxy. today I got up eyes felt a little gritty. I did my normal heat compress lid cleaning put in serum drops then tobradex ointment and left to go to golf range to finally get some exercise I made it half way and had to turn back as my eyes felt like someone had thrown sand in my eyes. this lasted about an hour after many drops ect it finally got better when I did a heat compress and another lid cleaning. what happened here? was it the doxy caused this as it is only thing I changed. arrrrg this stuff is killing me just when you see light at end of tunnel it throws something else at you. sorry for rambling I probably havent made much sense but then again neither does this dry eye thing. ding
Working...
X